dThank you for your interest in becoming a model for the Kern County Bridal Association. As a model you will become a part of the fashion show in our upcoming bridal event
The Kern County Bridal Association is on the lookout for models for its upcoming bridal shows you can find the dates here. To become a model for our fashion show please select your gender and fill in the questionnaire.
- All models are on a volunteer bases. If selected you will be required to attend an orientation, up to two(3) rehearsals and of course be available all day on the show day. Each model will be allowed one(1) guest ticket (general admission) to the event.
- All models must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application or must have authorization from a parent or legal guardian.
- This is a non-paid fashion show and models will not be compensated for their time. If you are a professional model please understand we will not be reasonable for and model /agent fees.
- Each model is allowed 1 guest pass (general admission) to the show. If the model needs more tickets they can be purchase through the Kern County Bridal Association.
- Please eat before arriving the day of the bridal show.
- Do not sign up for giveaways as these are intended for the bride at the show.
- Do not take samples from the exhibitors at the show.
- No smoking when you are in costume. Smoking is only permitted out back.
- Only models and authorized personal are allowed in the dressing area.
- Models will be allowed copies of photos taken at the event and will be available for download after the event.
- If you are not sure of the rules please check with Taylor Brown only.
- Please check back often as these rules may be updated often