Welcome to the Home for the Bridal Show. Please visit all pages in the menu above for complete information for the Bridal Show
Our next show is May 19th at the Seven Oaks Country Club.
This is the largest and longest running Bridal Show in Kern County! With a limited number of booth spaces available in each category, time is of the essence! Reserve your place now before it’s sold out. (And we do sell out early)
As of this writing, Brides have already bought tickets and we are over 70% full on vendor space. the photo above is from a show at the fairgrounds. To reserve your booth please complete the application on the next page or call us at 661-633-9200
- May 19, 2019, Seven Oaks Country Club
- September 8, 2019, at the Bakersfield Marriott
The Kern County Bridal Association provided the following services with each bridal show.
- Booth with black pipe and drape.
- Table, linen & 2 chairs (if requested).
- Opportunity to meet with face to face with brides and other people planning an event.
- Full-Color ad in the Bridal Show Program.
- A complete list of brides who register and attend our bridal event.
- Opportunity to have something in the bride bag to get that extra (touch) with the bride.
- Opportunity to have us mention your company on stage with the give-a-way you provide.
- Opportunity to be a part of TV interviews.
- Complete listing in Bride Scan.
The Bridal Association also promises to market this show through Radio, TV, Internet, Posters, Postcards, Ticket Give-a-ways as well as make every effort to schedule TV & Radio interviews.